English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 31 December 2005

Hallo 2006.

The air of Year 2006(66) indeed smells better! Now, the year of The Beast has spawned. Beware... beware... beware... beware... beware... [Now, stop that beware thing!]

I spent my last few minutes of the now-gone 2005 watching Rammstein's Live Aus Berlin DVD. Good way to end the year and to start the new one. Headbanging is definitely better than stoning at the Channel 5's CountDung show.

Anyways, it's 16 days' time to my 17th Birthday. Hint, my reader-fiends. Heed that hint well.

I have decided to omit that 'My 2006 Resolutions' fuck, because from my past experiences, it won't work out. So fuck it.

One year has past. Time flies, indeed. I wasted one entire year mugging for my Os. And, I enjoyed 2005 because I witnessed Slipknot Live. \m/

6th June 2006, quick come.

Hails to all the worthy and with all due disrespect to all shitheads and emos,
Your Bullshitter, Ling.
;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites