English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 1 January 2006

Fantasma, here I come.

I feel that my life just got better. I'll be working under Fantasma Magic. :P It'll be a brilliant job that I will definitely enjoy. So, do come down to Toys R Cuss and try finding me, and I might extort you into buying at least 10 items home. Heh. Nah, just kidding.

School's starting. And, I'm not at all concerned. Although, I want to go back on the 3rd to visit Mr Neo and Mr Mok for yet another engaging and sarcastic chat about All Things Life.

Thanks Merle for that fabulous Rammstein Live Aus Berlin DVD. Rammstein so rocks my world now, besides Cradle of Filth. I will remain firm on my devotion to Cradle of Filth.

Besides, I guess working as a magic demostrator will improve my skills in magic. Same goes for my flourishes too.

Bah... I am hungry.

Auf Wiedersehen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites