English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 21 January 2006

Blah.

Nocturnal greetings, my dedicated reader-fiends.

Cut the bullshit and get to the point, I will.

First day of Work at Fantasma on friday is great! Now I feel a purpose in life and for once, I feel I'm using my skills and ''talent'' if I have any, to great and beneficial use. Work = fantastic. Although for the fact that I'm feeling lonely due to my so-called friends' inability to visit me... Thank you people very much... Bah. Generally, I like my job. =P

Anyways, here's one for you: 'How I wish my lawn was emo, then it would cut itself.' HAHA! This line is most reasonably and diabolically spitted by none other than my one and only, Voldie. Heh! <3 Voldie to the maximum possible. And, strangely enough, the Chewbacca hug has evolved itself to Chew-a-don't-know-what hug to Chew a Gummy Bear hug to the latest version of this virus (of life), namely Chewing-gum sticky hug. Hah! So crappy.

Sehnsucht zu sehen du, mein liebling... Nothing can interfere it... No fucking way. =D

Okay, stop, no more mushy stuff. Full Stop.

Bleah. Nothing much except for a 6 hour flourish session with HF people today at the usual place, Shaw Towers. It was great nonetheless. Daryl (not Ho) got owned by Huron! Whee!

Then.... Nothing to blog about already.

Auf Wiedersehen, mein freuend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites