English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 30 January 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

In honor of the occasion a few of us went to The Noodle Bar tonight for a Chinese feast. It's this great cheap little place near WR's house, and we had a great time eating and talking and laughing louder than is ladylike. We invited some Chinese friends to come, but they were busy living it up with their own parties. So they can just be that way, then! I ordered some pork dumplings even though Saturday night was the night for dumplings. Better late than never, I guess. Also I think we should make our New Year last fifteen days too. How great would that be?

Sorry I've been AWOL, I promise I'll do better. I have a whole list of things to write about though which will shock and appall you and make your hair curl and cause you to write letters to your local paper and possibly get together a vigilante force and all that good stuff.





By the way, I recommend #43: Fried Singapore Ho Fun




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites