English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 13 January 2006

Freitag.

Today saw the outing with my Voldemort and desekration-fiend, Rei at the ever-monotonous Orchard.

Needless to say any futhur, the outing was great, any outing with my Voldie is always great. ;) Viel Danke zu dich, mein liebling fur der Midian CD! You = the greatest person on Earth that I have met. [Alright, enough of that talk before she gives me another rib-crushing hug or something similar in that fashion...]

Anyways, I saw half of Virtuoso at Hereen, and guess what? The Virts are still out kicking ass! Huron generously gave me a hint of what's coming up, collaboration video with Bone Evil himself. Now, that's something worth waiting and anticipating for. And, thanks Huron for praising me like never before for my so-called 'impromptu Tornado cut in bus' crap clip, I still have a long way to go to reach the Virt level. Thanks for that praise. It's motivation for me to improve even futhur. =D

And, I think I made a smart choice in buying the 1996's version of Stormblast. It's really nice, it gives me the feeling of being in a storm and being desolate and all. Shagarth's vocals is really gutteral and suiting for the album's concept. Plus, of course, Dimmu borgir's signature over ableit wise use of synth work made the album more outstanding.

And, yes, before I conclude this post. I shall remind my dearest reader-fiends once again, it's only 3 days to my birthday. Heh! ;) Don't get me Stormblast or Midian, it won't be appreciated. =D

[Heads back to the pit that spawned me and plugs into more Stormblast and Midian]

With all due disrespect,
Ling.
13rd January 2006 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites