English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 26 January 2006

Snapshots of my pasteboards...

Today saw the photoshoot of the upcoming magic/flourish article at SPH. Cool place, the Straits Times office is seriously awesome. But the so-called ''studio'' isn't very impressive, it;s just a corner of a room with white background and some strong lights. [white background, thinks of Bucks immediately.]

Anyhow, enough of describing the place, let's see what I did for the article.

  • Thumb fan(s). And Daren's way of presenting them. Bone's kind of thumb fans.
  • One handed fan. [If Justin were there, ownage it will be with his Very Big Smear Fans.]
  • Filpback Fans. [The photographer dropped her jaws at this one. =P]
  • My Inverted Crucifix. [Subliminal propaganda of the Beast. =D]
  • My Exodus display.
  • 6 Step display [Credit: Justin]
  • Damn Straight. [Credit: Kevin Ho]
  • The Werm. [Credit: Dan and Dave Buck]
  • Spring.
  • Very medicore Anacoda. [Credit: Bone]
Think that's about it. Dang, I regretted not doing the king cobra and my whirlpool. [hopes The Virts will do King Cobra.] Nevermind that, next time =D.

And, fellow magicians and flourishers alike, grab that IN thing in Straits Times on 6th Febuary! Laminate that article and set up a shrine. =D Haha. Kidding...

Yay. Meeting up with Integral people and my Voldemort tomorrow. I'm more delighted about the latter option though.

Qouted from Voldemort: Tomorrow -- Buying stuff + roasted marshmellows + my Wormtail = Very Good. =) I am glad to be of your service, Voldemort. [I know you would give me a pat or hug as a return of my servility.]

And, the Rammstein fever has not exhibited any sign of subsiding yet. Which is a good omen. I've noticed a pattern or trend in german finally. Thus, hoping learning would be easy from now on.

And, bored as usual stuck at home, I ended up taking photos of my cards. Here's one of the stack of it:
















Alright, that's about it.

Til next time, Auf Wiedersehen.

Yours faithfully (to Voldemort only),
Ling.
26th January 2006 AD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites