English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 4 January 2006

I'm so goth...

Yesternight, whilst chatting with Rei at the unholy hour of 3 AM, we got so cranky, we came up with more I'm so goth captions after seeing and IMFAO-ing some icons made by none other than my truly, Merle.

Here are the basic three I'm so goth icons that brought my crappiness level to greater and unparalleled heights. Enjoy.

[ Due to certain technical difficulties with this muggle apparatus, the icons cannot be uploaded. So, too bad! ]

To recompensate your loss, I have 2 other equally entertaining pictures to share with you. Here.



To futher entertain you fucker-reader-fiends, here are some phrases.

  1. I'm so goth, not one inch of my skin isn't cut.
  2. I'm so goth, I'm borned with black nails.
  3. I'm so goth, my condom is black.
  4. I'm so goth, I could count the number of times I smiled with one hand.
  5. I'm so goth, my favourite pastime is fantasizing suicide.
There's more, just that I'm tired to think of more right now.

Have a depressive day, my Emos and Goths alike!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites