English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 10 January 2006

Cold weather galore...

As you have all probably noticed, it has been raining almost non-stop for the past three or four days.

And, my point is that, to make you feel better in this sort of weather, think in the ways of a traditional black metal warrior, think of the bleak and despairing atmosphere. Haha. This is so crappy.

On a more rational side of matters, I finished reading Children of Dune late last night. Now I can't wait to start reading God Emperor of Dune.

Some quotes from Children of Dune:

I am House Atreides. - Leto II Atreides.

My skin is not my own. - Leto II Atreides.

Why do I not feel grief? - Alia Atreides, Abomination.

The worst fear that we cannot correct is the fear of our own mistakes. - I can't find where is it...

Fear defeated Alia! - Page 278.

''One blasphemy remains! Blasphemy! And the name of the blasphemy is Alia!'' - The Preacher's last sermon.

To suspect your own mortality is to know the beginning of terror; to learn irrefutably that you are mortal is to know the end of terror. - Bene Gesserit.

-----

Whoo. Dune rocks! Frank Herbet is a pure genius to come up with such a plot. Too bad, he died in 1986. I am definitely committing myself to the study of all things Dune.

-----

And, yesternight, whilst fiddling around with my cards as usual, I created yet another cut. It originates from my Purity Cut, but this retains the top card, and it definitely look more gilded and wee bit more intricate. I shall name this creation of mine the 'Muad Dib Cut' due to my current obsession of Dune.

Alright, my brain is acting up again. Can't think of anything interesting to blog about, well, I have a boring life now without school and all. I cannot wait to start work! Or rather, I cannot wait to get richer. Money does makes the world go round.

And, Matyn and I really should start a joint-blog or something and start writing some stuff. I have alot of ideas randomly popping in my filth-infested mind as he praised in yet another testimonial he generously gave me, but I do not have sufficient motivation to tidy up those ideas and to actually actualise the writings. Soon...

Oh yes, it's just 6 days to my 17th Birthday. I guess you guys have a memory well enough, so I can save my breathe repeating it. Heh. I kidd.

Auf Wiedersehen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites