English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 25 January 2006

So I'm officially it now, I think

After being tagged 3 times, I'd better just go ahead and do the thing.

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Sandwich Artist at Subway--and I was an artist, because it said so on my shirt
Custodian @ BYU--because cleaning urinals at 4am makes you more righteous
Student Editor/Proofreader--because it's a good day when you get paid to point out other people's mistakes!
Travelling Sales Rep--because I thought it might be fun to have my soul (and will to live) drained slowly from my body for a coupla years

Four movies you could watch over and over:

BBC Pride & Prejudice--"And your parents are in good health?"
Ocean's Eleven--"Been practicing that speech?"
Horatio Hornblower--"[something something about setting one's manly jaw and doing one's duty For England]"
Cold Comfort Farm--There'll be no butter in hell!"

Four places you've lived:

Bitburg, Germany
London, England
Eagle River, Alaska
Provo, Utah

Four TV shows you love to watch:

House
Friends
Lost (when it isn't being stupid)
Pretentious British stuff like Masterpiece Theatre

Places you've been on vacation:

Smoky Mountains National Park
Paris
The Isle of Capri
Cedar City, UT

Four of your favorite foods:

Cheese, all kinds
Chocolate, all kinds
Pasta, all kinds
Thai food

Four places you'd rather be right now:

On a tropical beach, sipping pina coladas and not burning my pasty white skin off
On a Mediterranean cruise, sipping pina coladas and not burning my pasty white skin off
In Paris, wandering down by the Seine while eating a crepe filled with Nutella, banana, and coconut
In bed with my down comforter (Oh wait! Hah! I totally am!!!)

Four sites I visit daily:

My blog friends
IMDB
Google
Dollars2Pounds, because I am a freak who checks the conversion rate daily

Four Bloggers I am tagging:

Savvymom
Spitfire
Uncle Dave
CBH

These are my brothers and sisters, but only Savvymom updates her blog regularly, and she has a new baby right now. So this is probably a futile exercise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites