English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 17 January 2006

Hopelessly hooked to Rammstein.

As you, damnable reader-fiends, have probably noticed. I've gone entirely mad over Rammstein and all thngs German recently. The passion has reached fever pitch and there is no turning back. The result of my Rammstein-o-madness includes inserting 2 Rammstein videos into your blog, another 2 into your Friendster profile, blasting your empty house with Rammstein all day long and pretend you are Till, pounding on your knees while lip-syching the songs because your german is not that pro yet. The more serious side-effects are as follows; the constant urge to speak in german even though you sound like a choked duck, and the yearning to scribble grammatically wrong german and still be very proud of yourself thnking, 'Hey! I know Deustch! Don't play play!' This is truly terrifying. Rammstein has possessed me! [May the power of Christ compels me not! *sprinkles holy water from Till's dildo whilst Buck Dich is playing in the background.*]

I cannot fucking wait to see Rammstein Live! I want my pryomaniac lusts to be fuelled by their flamboyant shows!

You guessed it, I'm listening to Rammstein right now. It's on Spring. [Spring fur mich!]

On a more sane note, the 2 videos by your right hand side are namely, 'Du Hast live in MTV Europe Awards' and 'Ausche Zu Ausche Live Aus Berlin'. Enjoy.

Anyways, back to reality, there's finally a SMC meeting later. [Looks forward to it]

Alright. Nothing more to blog about! Shoo! Auf Wiedersehen! Sehen sie in Hölle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites