English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 8 January 2006

1 week more.

Hey, fellow reader-fiends.

Well, let's see. It's only 7 days away to my 17th Birthday. Have you gotten my gifts yet? Heh! Kidding. =P

In any case, you have no idea what to get for me.

I have some suggestions that you can consider.

  • Money! Loads of them will be ideal.
  • Jerry Nuggets? Just 2 of them will do the job.
  • Friedrich Nietzsche/H.P. Lovecraft/ Dune books.
  • Dimmu Borgir's Stormblast and For All Tid.
  • The body of someone I loathe alot. [Stirbt! Ich muss zerstoren sie!]
  • Opeth's Orchid.
  • Katatonia's Brave Murder Day.
  • Immortal's Pure Holocaust.
That should be sufficient. =D If you have not realised, I am not joking here, especially for bullet number 5. Heh!

I'm so old. 17 years on this dank planet called Earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites