English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 2 January 2006

Some updates...

There's some really interesting stuff at MetalStorm.com. Here are some:






And, here are some lines quoted from some Harry Potter Fan Fiction, Draco/Lucius pairing, in a story called Patris Est Filius.

"You are a Malfoy, Draco -- behave as one. And if I ever, ever find out you've disgraced me, or defiled yourself with such filth as the Potter boy again, you will be punished, and you will be sorry." Lucius paused, letting the threat hang ominously in the air, and Draco shivered, wrapping his arms around himself for elusive warmth. "Do you understand me?"

Never fails to make me shudder. But, I still heart the Malfoys. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites