English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 27 December 2005

Tag Game.

Present from Ren Hui.

Read the rules and play the game.

Rules of the game:

Post 5 weird and random facts about yourself and list down 5 victims at the end of your list who has to play this game. Please leave a tag at the blog of the 5 victims that goes: " You have been tagged! Read my blog and Play the game!"

Five weird and random facts about myself:

1. I like to riffle through the pages of a new book and listen to the crispy sounds it made.

2. I have scored super high for additional mathematics.

3. I dislike all colours except Black. (I guessed you have figured this.)

4. I have a fetish for BDSM.

5. I like to stone in long bus rides.

The 5 victims:

1. Fariza
2. Rei
3. Merle
4. Si Yang
5. My sister.

- God damned bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites