English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 22 December 2005

Les 120 journées de Sodome ou l'école du libertinage

Phew. I was reading about Marquis De Sade on Wikipedia, then stumbled into his greatest piece of writing, 120 Days of Sodom or Les 120 journées de Sodome ou l'école du libertinage.

Before I proceed to say anything at all futhur, go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/120_days_of_Sodom.

I assume you have read what's on that above given link. My reaction after reading it is 'Holy Molly! I gotta read this!', feeling totally hyped up. Merle, we must get this book no matter what happens. Screw the censorboard.

Even, the term Sadism comes from his writer, Marquis De Sade. Hail to him!

I WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS BOOK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites