English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 2 December 2005

Arrest those robbers!

OMG. Ville just got drugged and robbed.

ContactMusic.com is reporting that H.I.M. frontman Ville Valo fell victim to a brazen robbery after his drink was spiked in a Minneapolis, Minnesota, bar during his recent U.S. tour — and he has vowed to stay sober ever since.

The Finnish rocker was drinking with strangers the evening before a gig on October 21, 2005 when the drugging took place, leaving him suffering minor injuries and with his pockets cleaned out.

And the singer is now so terrified of a repeat incident, he is staying off alcohol for the foreseeable future.

He says, "They put some drugs in my pint of beer. I blacked out and woke up in a hotel room I'd never seen before.

"Somebody had stolen my jacket, my asthma medicine, my fags (cigarettes), my credit cards and my cell phone.

"I had a couple of scratches, probably from falling down, but nothing worse.

"I've been sober ever since."

Someone gotta use their shotguns and annihilate those damned robbers.

Good that Ville is stayng sober now, otherwise he'd get liver chirrosis someday.

Take care, Hot Ville! \m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites