English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 10 December 2005

Bored out of my sane wits.

Recently enough, I have been immersing myself in a sinful lifestyle of reading slash fan fiction all day long, eating, then more reading, then eating again, then talking nonsense online.

The perfect word to sum up my life at this very moment is ''Slothfull''.

I need a damn job. I want to get richer.

I shall depart my slothful lifestyle and go find one on monday. In fact, Merle/Ruhe got a lobang for me at Penninsula aka the Metal Haven. I really hope I'd get the deal. :P Danke, mein freund!

Oh yes, two of my very favourite bands, Rammstein and Slipknot has been nominated for Grammys 2006 Best Metal Act. Wheeee! Other challengers on the block for this much coveted award are Mudvayne, Shadows Fall, Ministry. Rammstein is competing with its mega opus hit, Mein Teil. Slipknot will use the latest single of theirs, Before I Forget. I just hope either Rammstein or Slipknot will get this award. And please, let one of the bands perform. I'm yearning for some metal action on stage. Plus, since I'm free from the clutches of school during the Grammys Awards, i can finally watch the Live show on TV, instead of recording it. Nice.

I need a medium to liberate my madness.

I don't know what am I saying.

Anyhow, I'm meeting Rei and Shakir later at Penninsula to chill. :P

Til my sanity returns, adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites