English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 1 December 2005

Random raving and some snapshots.

Hey people once again, guten Tag to you all.

I found these pictures at the 4I yahoo group, so I decided to post the finest ones here for memory keepsake purposes. ;)


Oh fuck it, get that damn bike away!

This is the picture of my class's Vice Chairman, Form Teacher, Chairman respectively, namely Hui Ying, Miss Neo (also the biology teacher), and finally Anthony John Stevens Lim Guo Yong aka the Chemistry FREAK plus Super Duper Mugger, don't mess with him, you'd lose him.

Now what on earth is this bloke doing?

The girls of 4I trying to form a mosh pit, but to no avail.

This distinctively look like a communist picture. *Ahh! Reach out to the Great Form Teacher, Miss Neo!*


On the random side, I'm mad over Lucius Malfoy, thanks to Merle/Ruhe. :P Argh, I want that wicked looking cane of his!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites