English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 20 December 2005

This is my saviour!

Yeah! I have finally found a good online translator. So no more hassle and using broken german!

Fellow german (or norwegian) obsessed fiends, feel absolutely free to go here: http://ets.freetranslation.com/.

Enlightenment is the thing that will surface on your mind when you first clicked the Translation button. I believe with this wonderful tool, I'll be able to learn german and norwegian at a faster rate than to figure it out myself listening to Rammstein and other nordic black metal band.

Especially for the case of norwegian, which I am totally retarded at. This has came to great use. Now I can say : Hei. Min navn er Ng Ling Xuan. Hvordan gjør De gjør? Jeg er god.

Hehe, I like this translator!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites