English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 6 December 2005

Will you SHUT your stupid mouth face dumb piece of stupid UP!!!!

Seriously, there needs to be a special weapons permit that allows me to carry a taser and just zap the living crubbish out of people who won't shut their fool heads up in the computer lab.

Right now my ire and wrath and anger and irritation are directed at one group of lab-talkers in particular. For a second I was worried that maybe I had become a racist, on account of the group I was mad at is from a different ethnicity than my own. Only I don't think I was mad at them for being of a different ethnicity--I was mad at them for being loud potty-mouthed freaks who wouldn't shut the heck up while I was trying to work.

For those of you who don't know (so pretty much all of you) this is the beginning of the insane cruch time, which will end on December 16th when my last project before Christmas break is turned in. These guys were working on one of the same projects that I was. We have to create a classification scheme/taxonomy/heirarchical structure thingie to do with algae, because the instructors figured we wouldn't know anything about algae (they would be right, there) and would have to look everything up. I just barely finished mine, and these guys had just started. Only they were very, very frustrated about it.

"****ing algae, why the **** does algicides go ****ing after ****ing pesticides, ****? And what about the ******* herbicides then?"
"At's cos ******* herbicides is a kind of pesticide, innit!"
"Herbs ain't pests, you stupid ****! So is it a ******* algicide or a ******* herbicide?"
"Yeah yeah, only oi fink you put herbicides under pesticides."
"This **** is ******, man."

So remember that part where I used to think English accents sounded so cultured? I take it back. These guys and chavs have ruined if for me forever. This went on for a while, and then their girlfriends (who were all dressed alike) showed up and added to the general din, while I prayed for sweet sweet death.

They're gone now, thank the dewey heavens above. And when they come back, I'll be ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites