English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 24 December 2005

You love me! You really love me!

I just want everyone to know how much I have appreciated your Christmas cards and emails. You've kept me from feeling homesick! I created a shrine (complete with candles) with all the Christmas cards you've sent. So, you know, don't ever think, "Oh, I don't want to send Nem anything. She won't even appreciate it." Because I totally will! I don't even throw them away once Christmas is over, but keep them in a box because I just can't bear to throw anything away.

But I also appreciate good vibes/prayers/well wishes, just in case you're like me and had to cut down your Christmas card list this year.




Also, I think my little tree is the most beautiful thing in the world and I might just keep it up until March because I like it that much. It makes me think of happy things, as does the Christmas cd I'm listening to right now. It's the one I made last year--all the classics sung by Nat King Cole, Judy Garland, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, and all those good folks.



So mommy, you don't need to worry about me being a Dickens orphan trudging the streets with my crust of bread--I'm happy and well and very blessed.

Merry Christmas to everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites