English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 13 December 2005

Ibe too sexy for by shird

So I'm still sick, even though I feel a tiny bit better. Only my cold has progressed to my nose, which is never a good thing. And now I sound like a chain-smoking transexual who sings bass.

I did, though, turn in the two pieces of work that were due today. Rejoice with me! And now I'm working on a 2,000 word essay about the history of women in librarianship (Alternate title: "How The Man is keeping us down!"). This would have been a piece of cake back when I was an undergrad and in the habit of churning out essays, but now I am all rusty an' junk.

Then sweet WR is coming over to take care of me and look over the website I have to finish by Friday, becase he is lovely. I am, of course, v. excited to see WR and to have attention and orange juice and Christmas movies, but I'm not sure how much he will enjoy his evening with a sickly mouth-breather. I can just see it now:

Me, trying to look alluring: "So . . . coughhackcough . . . wadda cub over an' sit odd byy side of the couch?"

WR: "Um, do you need some tissues? Here, let me go get some."

Me: "Doe, doe, stay here! I'b fide!"

Then I will lean in to kiss him, and he will pull back, alarmed.

WR: "Errrrrr. . . can't we just just, like, cuddle?"

Me: "Whad! Are you sayig you don' want subba this?" coughhackchokecoughsniffffle

WR: "Ah . . . not at the moment, no."

Oh yeah.

Ibe too sexy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites