English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 2 January 2007

Moving day

Today I have English chocolate.

Remember WR? He flew out here for Christmas to see Goldilocks, on account of they're dating. Hah! Betchall never saw THAT one coming! And now I finally get to Out them. Mwah-hah-hahahah.

Anyway, he emailed to ask if there was anything I wanted from the Motherland, which, hi, of course there was. I didn't get to meet up with them while he was here on account of I'm a scatterbrained flake who kept getting sick, but last night I went over to the lovely Goldie's and picked up a bag which contained:

my pretty soft blue sweater from H&M that I left behind without realizing how much I was going to miss it later

a big bar of Honey I Washed the Kids soap from Lush. You've heard me talk about this soap.

a bag of Thornton's Continental chocolate

My cup, she runneth over. Three hearty English "Huzzahs" for WR. I especially need the chocolate because I'm driving up to L**** today to begin my adventures as a real-live honest-to-goodness spinster librarian. I have waited so long for this day.

I start on Wednesday. And if anyone was thinking that a really funny thing to do would be to turn up at my place of employment and shout something like, "Hey, aren't you that girl who talks about her dried-out ovaries on the Internet?" then you'd best rethink that. Do keep in mind that as a librarian I will quite likely have access to all your personal information. If I don't, I can get it. Quiet greetings will, however, be most welcome and appreciated--especially if you use some kind of code word, because code words are cool.

(image from CafePress.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites