English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 14 January 2007

Just be okay.

Right now, I just want my sister to be safe and out of pain.

This is when it sucks being an atheist, you have no Gods to pray to. Ack.

I'll be visiting my sister at the hospital tomorrow after school, to make sure she's ''alright'', although I know she will be damn miserable and in great pain. I am, and the whole family, will be with you regardless whatever.

I should start a petition regarding idiotic design of the public floors, make them practical and slipping-free, assholes, instead of putting nice tiles and shit. And, ban all lousy slippers as well! Ugh, I have no mood or whatsoever for school or anything right now.

The family will be there to share the pain with you, Ling Kai, my dearest talented sister,
Ling Xuan
14th Jan 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites