English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 20 January 2007

How Horatio ended slavery because he is JUST that hot

Oh my gosh. Oh. Oh my gosh. The fine ladies over at Romancing the Tome have alerted us that the promotional materials for the new Ioan Gruffudd (aka Horatio Hornblower, aka My Boyfriend and Ardent Love Slave) movie are out.

Seriously. Go watch the trailer, found here.

Please please please let it be good. Please let it will be wonderful and win Best Picture and please let Ioan be wonderful and win Best Actor and then he can come to my house afterwards and I will show him how we librarians celebrate. It involves a heated pot of Nutella, a paintbrush, and some Dewey Decimal numbers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites