English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 5 January 2007

Birthdays.

Hereby wishing a very Happy 38th Birthday to the God of Fuck himself, Marilyn Manson! Much as I am unable to say it to you personally, with more sincerity (not that I have none), I hope you could feel the devotion from your fans worldwide and continue your wondrous art to futhur inspire us to greater heights. Your success has driven me to emulate it in every way possible.

Secondly, also a birthday well-wishing to Jordan Lapping, have a good 15th birthday, The One Who Is Insane With Jackson 5! =)

Speaking of unrelated matters, after 3 days of being a JC2 student has gave me some sort of sneak peek of what is about to come my way. I must say I am even more determined to get the hell out of SRJC. One more bloody fucking year, assholes, then I'll be out! And never back!

2 days ago, I was battling the urge to work at HMV. Why does this queer thought decides invade my mind at this point of time?!

Right now, I'm resorted to randomly crapping with Keroy for sane company in class, with the absence of Ivan - The Dildo-Obsessed guy. I need a fast-forward button. I want to fucking graduate! Ok, enough of angst...

I need a life. I need to go out with Val/Jaspas/Rh really soon. Like tomorrow. Hall, we come!

I have thoughts of resigning everything to become a hermit as well,
LingNemesis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites