English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 16 January 2007

At last . . . my lu-u-uv has come along

Went to the outlet stores at Park City on Monday with Jaime, Foodie, and Kristee. I showed admirable restraint in the fiscal department, I feel. I had a hard time in Banana Republic, though, because they were having this massive sale where everything was an additional 50% off. Sigh . . . I settled on one pretty shirt. And a pair of $40 exercise pants for $8 at Aeropostale. And a set of 6 beautiful white ramekins for $8. Now I can make creme brulee at my house!

The love part happened when Kristee ushered us into the Mikasa outlet and I saw these.


It's their Pure Red design and my heart kind of lurched out of my chest when I saw it. And there may have been angels. It was all very fuzzy. I can do without the tea cups, but I want to bring the rest home and give names to each piece. Problem is, I don't actually need china. Nor can I afford it to buy it myself. And I'm not getting married any time soon so it's not like there are people lining up to buy it FOR me. And I'm supposed to be cutting down on my consumer spending.

But seriously, SO pretty.

Maybe this is one of those things that Kelly was talking about when she wanted to start the registry club. Girl has a point. The premise is if you're not married by a certain age you can just go ahead and register because if you're going to be freaking celibate for all those years you might as well have pretty dishes for your cats to eat off of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites