English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 24 January 2007

Finally. Volkerball. Here!

As I walk into Sebawang store at Plaza Singapura like many times before, with a half-given-up mindset, today. Not having much thought of wanting to ask about my request for Rammstein's Volkerball DVD's progress, I walked and looked around aimlessly. When I was about to leave, the familiar staff recognised me due to my incessant enquires about Volkerball and brought me some good news.

Volkerball will finally hit Singapore's stores on 1st Feburary 2007! It was officially released on 20th November 2006, people. I have waited in utmost agony and patience and in vain for, let's see, at least 73 days aka 1752 hours aka 105120 minutes aka 6307200 seconds and counting.

Such insane devotion, Rammstein, I only think it's fair for you guys to pay Singapore a long-due visit, perhaps bring some instruments and flamethrowers as well. Don't you agree?

For the past 73 days aka 1752 hours aka 105120 minutes aka 6307200 seconds, I have abstained from the pleasure of watching clips of the DVD from Youtube and reading the many reviews (nice word for spoilers, actually) on Herzeleid.net forums, which in turn killed many of my cells due to the execruiating wait and hearing people getting the Limited Edition on the first day. It was Hell, I tell you.

1st Feburary, I beckon your Coming,
LingNemesis
24th Jan 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites