English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 31 August 2007

To make up for yesterday's venom

Here is a Friday treat, and just one more reason for me to love Jim Halpert:



Also, check this out:



I am feeling all giddy today because Spitfire and I are leaving work (early, I hope) and driving down to Provo by way of IKEA for a Weekend o' Fun, consisting of:

An IKEA run

A makeover at the MAC counter. Jen is ready for a new look. I'm hoping green eye shadow will be part of that look. Also, they did a good job on me last time. This time I think I might go with something more like this:

I love how subtle this is. It's like she's not even wearing makeup!

An all-you-can eat sushi lunch, wherein I will try things I've never tried before. And will eat until I have rice coming out my ears.


A family birthday party with presents and one of these, courtesy of Jen:


I expect everything else will be a blur after this.

Happy Weekend, everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites