English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 16 August 2007

16th August

Exactly 2 years ago, I was half insane over Slipknot's concert here at Fort Canning Park, although it is getting increasingly hard to recapture the imagery of that day and the concert itself, but I remember enjoying myself thoroughly.

Exactly 1 year ago, Jon Nodtvient of Dissection decided to take his own life, and I would like to honour this day to him, for his foresight in Dissection's ideology and the philosophy were paramount and most of all, unrelenting. Awake in chaos, Jon!Other than that, it is surreal to know a good friend of yours will be leaving Singapore in 2 days' time, to be gone for 10 months or so, especially if you got so used to seeing him almost weekly for the good old chill out, card flourishing sessions or film-watching sessions. Best of endeavours, Kev H!

And yes, I have sold my soul for Mephistopheles. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites