English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 11 August 2007

Latest Procrastination Aid

I just heard this song by Regina Spektor a few weeks ago and am now ridiculously in love with it.

I'm trying to finish writing a personal essay for that Emerging Leaders application. Personal essays suck. But this song is helping, because I'm pretty much listening to it on repeat. And I'm possibly doing a twitchy sort of shoulder dance as I type.

Because I'm cool like that.

Also someone told me that this song was on Grey's Anatomy, which, yeah, of course it was. They always have the best songs. So now I also have McDreamy in my head while I listen. It's win-win, really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites