English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Speaking of vampires and the Love They Share

Eclipse comes out today only they haven't delivered it to my library yet!!! What the crap is up with that? I should be hiding in a back room right this second getting all heavy-bosomed about Edward and Bella only I'm NOT! The UPS guy has already come and all he brought were two picture books that I had to refrain from stabbing and then lighting on fire.

So help me . . .

The world is not even fair right now. Why did I even bother paying $30K to become a librarian if the perks system is just going to completely fail me and leave me absolutely bereft of vampire lovin', people? Why is it that civilians are reading this book before me?

My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites