English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Haha.

Today, in Biology STAR, I got so cranky I can't believe I thought of the following. Mrs Wong was saying something like, ".... so that you could date the fossils..." I immediately thought to myself in the fashion of an MSN conversation:

Friend: "So are you going out with someone recently?"
Me: "Yeah, I am dating a fossil recently."
Friend: "Wow, congratulations! Is he good in bed?"

I amaze myself, that made me "XD" in the lecture theatre. [trying to keep a straight face still]

Other than that, Nick could claim a damn castle if he were to move to Germany, due to his noble germanic roots, I am rather hyped at that notion. The castle is called Klevenow Guthaus or Schloss. This is just too kickarse. I am aristocrat-to-be!

Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites