English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 9 August 2007

Stupid books that make me stay up reading til 2am

So I got Eclipse home and read it. My plan was to only read the first few chapters and then set it aside til the weekend when I'll have more time. Yeah. That got shot.

I think I'll have to read it again before I can do any kind of decent review. But I will say that this book has moved me firmly over to Team Edward. As has the scene in the Big Bed, about which I will say no more. Just . . . whew. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Jacob Black in a Sleeping Bag too but I think Edward totally won out in this one. Which is good since I spent the last book bugged at what a whiny baby he was being.

Also, I don't think Bella is very bright. I really don't.

So. For those who've read the books, which team are you on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites