English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Here she is

Oh dearie, dearie me. Lots of you have probably already seen the recent Miss South Carolina interview, but if you haven't, Happy Wednesday!



I love how she tries to save it there at the end with the reference to "our future." And I love how Mario Lopez (excuse me while I have Saved by the Bell flashbacks) is trying not to fall on the floor laughing. But seriously, the poor girl. Also, that was a mean question: "Why is it that so many Americans cannot find the United States on a map?" The easiest answers are:

1. I guess Americans are just stupid.

2. I guess America's educational system is just crap.

3. Why should we need to find it? We freaking live here!

Either way, not likely to make her popular. So I can see why she choked. Also, she was probably scared to death and feeling all kinds of make-you-crack-in-horrifying-ways pressure.

That said, I'm going to go watch it again. It makes me giggle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites