English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 1 August 2006

Torturous Tuesday

Here, once again, I survived another round of Torturous Tuesday which ended its relentless brainwashing session(s) only at a holocaustic time at 5.30pm. Considering the instructors of The Torture Chamber started emitting brainwashing at 8am, we have absolutely no trace of humanity left at the end of the session, although I had a decent lunch at a near-by Civilian's eating place with my fellow inmates.

Bah. I've a very extremely brief idea of my Nemesis Manifesto now, I think I am going to start writing some stuff soon. Cool to know Keroy digs such intellectual musing as well, awesome! So we were discussing about Eugenics. He said to give our parents to prove their worth in a time limit of one lifetime. I said, 'That's too long, yo! I give them 5 minutes!"

Can't wait for next week. The idea of only going for Monday for academic or brainwashing purpose is appealing enough.

Life used to be good, until You came along,
Ling
1st August 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites