English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 20 August 2006

A Love Letter - 19

Found this very... insighful love letter at 19's LJ. So here is it:

a love letter
you're a butterfly in a jar.

you're a ditaboy bird in a gilded cage I can nudge whenever I wish to see you cling to the bars.

you're harker in my castle, and i'm going to drink you dry.

you're inanna in the underworld. you're my enkidu. you're a prisoner of psychic war.

you're the prince in a tower that can only be reached by flying.

you're a ghola.

you're my ghola.

i raised you and now you have to do whatever i say. we've established that's how that works. though the escape attempts are my butterfly thrashing between my teeth and my tongue and i love them. i open my mouth and exhale you wet and terrified but when i ask if you've been having a nightmare you always, say, no. and you land on my tongue again next time, every time.

i should draw a pentagram around you. or you might escape.

you should draw a pentagram around me. or i might eat you in your darling fucking sleep.

welcome home.

--------

Absolute beauty of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites