English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 16 August 2006

Hiatus

I apologise for being a total hiatus whore. You might question me, 'So what's up?" I shall give you the ever-ubiquitous reply, "Ceiling".

Oh alright. Not funny... No one's laughing. [echoes]

Quit joking now.

Well, today marks the One Year Anniversary of Slipknot's inaugural annihilistic gig on the fields of the Fort Canning here, where they desekrated the grounds as the 9 men team desired, leaving no trace of humanity at the end of the Maggotisation. It was also a time when all hunger-brimmed maggots of this haunted island got baptised by the profane tunes of this insanity-driven band and by Corey's spit. Two recordings of this ceremony were found in the band's first Live CD, of which have proven the sheer brutality of this madness-dispenser and its fervent followers who sang along in this cult like meeting. At the finale of this 2 hour long propaganda, the band and its 5000 strong horde of maniacal fiends pushed everything to its climax, in the song, Surfacing, where the maggots are required to display their middle fingers high up in the air and curse along the chorus. It was a fucking (sic) experience any maggot couldn't forget even when he is 60 years old. I bet you my ... fingernail that!

Other that that, watched Sophie Scholl today. It has proven me the worth of an award-winning foreign film of 2005, as it left me scarred emotionally with its gloomy heaviness of doom that surrounded the entire film. I departed my warm seat with the recurring thought, "Damn, I feel like a thoughtcriminal who needs serious re-education in my ideology." Two words: WATCH IT. It's a perfect complementary film to the one in 2004, Der Untergang. Each on both sides of the story. Hier komm die Freiheit, mein Volk! Haha.

Let's not talk about school,
Ling
16th August 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites