English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 6 August 2006

I have lost it

I think I have lost it, my very last bit of sanity. Why? Read below:

  • I have done the maths e-learning lecture on Maclaurin's Expansion thing, when it's supposed to done on Wednesday or Thursday.
  • I have tried Chemical Equrilibria Tutorial when the lecture isn't finished yet.
  • I have completed Differentiation 2 Tutorial, when the teacher is still at question 3.
  • I have studied for that menial Chinese test.
  • I have actually revised my Biology on DNA and Genomics.
Jesus christ! Save me from this sin! Holy crap. I need to chill.

Other than that, this weekend was pretty alright. Had a haircut on saturday and met up with SMC people at Subway for some cult meeting which resulted in a teacher memorising the entire deck order, that alone is satanic enough. I can't even remember my own name.... Kudos to Shade.

Sunday? Stoner's day stoning at the computer and getting my mind melted away and dripping from my left ear. Yeah, that's a very brief summary.

And yes, Slayer's desecration here is more or less confirmed. It will be held at Indoor Stadium on the 13th October 2006. It will be raining blood and flinging bodies upon the moshpit! Can't wait for their arrival, though I'm not going...

I never knew such cool people existed in SRJC until yesternight, when someone accidentally ntroduces me to an ex-SRJCian by the name of Myren. Who also happens to be metalhead and a worthy one too. Had a great chat with him. Good to know he has dropped out of that place 3 weeks ago. I have to endure more stuff, due to the lack of courage to drop out on my part. People who are just about to persuade me to stay on, saying, "You are doing well in JC what!" Do not stop me, your attempts will be futile as my main wish is to get out of SRJC quick.

Can't wait for tuesday where I could fucking build sandcastles (hooray! Singapore's longest!),
Ling
6th August 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites