English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 11 August 2006

Slayer In Singapore.

As I was flipping through today's papers just like any other day, something caught the attention of my eyes. It says, "LAMC presents... SLAYER in Singapore on Friday, 13th October 2006. Singapore Expo Max Pavilion" I did a silent battle growl and pointed the universal \m/ sign. That made my day! =)

To fellow skeptics, you will find yourself owned at this particular website. :D I'm hyped up although there is a high possibilty of me not being able to attend this grand ceremony of brutality. Ah wells, I'm in favour of anything that boasts the metal scene here in Singapore.

Seeing how Satyricon transformed itself from a raw BM, corpse paint-donning, in-love-with-Mother-North-and-her-various-nymphs into the new K.I.N.G(s) of today's MTV with their latest opus, Now, (hardly at all) Diabolical. I believe it is sooner or later they do arrive at this garden city. So I'd wait.

To think of metal at the start of my day is the best thing ever,
Ling
12th August 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites