English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 1 November 2006

Mmmm . . . donuts . . .

Mom made the donuts last night and they were fabulous. I ate about 14 of them and only stopped when I began to feel shooting pains in my left arm. I was on trick-or-treat duty and I even gave candy to the big kids despite the ice-water running through my veins. There were some really cute li'l kids, including one little boy dressed as a duck. He was new to trick-or-treating and kept trying to come into the house, thinking that was how the whole doorbell-door-open thing works.

Here's a pic of me and Mom in our Halloween finery.



And here is my Winter Wonderland and the reason why I have Christmas carols running through my head 78% of the time. (The other 22% consists of lustful thoughts, swear words, and plans for global domination.)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites