English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 13 April 2005

If I ever got a Band...

It has always been a fantasy or dream to me to get a Metal Music Band, since I was 14 years old.
It's rather interesting and fun to think about what songs I could cover. So here's a dream list of the songs:

1. Hallowed be thy Name (CoF)
2. Wait and Bleed (Slipknot)
3. Heretic Anthem (Slipknot)
4. Spit it Out (Slipknot) -- I have to learn how to talk really fast for this!
5. From the Cradle to Enslaved (CoF)
6. Filthy Little Secret
7. Coffin Fodder
8. Her ghost in the fog
9. Gilded Cunt
10. Dusk and her Embrace
11. Fuel for Hatred
12. Mother North
14. Sonne (Rammstein)
15. Stormblast (Dimmu)
16. Progenies of the Great Apocalyse
17. Versebyrd
18. Metal Heart
19. Funeral of Hearts (HIM)
20. Buried Alive by Love
21. Close to Flame
22. And Love said No
23. The Sacrament
24. Right Here in my Arms
25. Wicked Game
26. In Joy and Sorrow
27. Babylon AD
28. Mannequin


More to come, my blessed fiends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites