English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 8 April 2005

Babble Babble the Fourth...

Weekdays -- certified boring days of the week.

Nothing much to babble about, just that Jankin is teh man for the 2nd 1337 rated jokes besides Kev.

Potted plants = arigculture?! ROFL!

Just one example of his 1337 jokes.

And, I had a long engaging and stimulating chat with Mr. Neo and Mr. Mok after my oral today, about LIFE and its indiosyncrasies. Crap O Crap. Anyhow, we all die afterall, which is a good thing.

Anyway, I finally got ONE succesful Cobra Cut! But only one. Pathetic number.
Need to improve!

Yeah, I'll be going to Xin Min Open House tomorrow! Meeting Siyang, Hanyong, Edwin and Mac and perhaps Chris (for The System).

Need some pointers for my cobras from Siyang, Edwin and Mac seriously.

And perhaps we'll be going to Castle after that.

Babble babble.... Bleah, Life is like a piece of paper. You can beautify it as you liked if you are in good moods. If you are foul tempered, you crumple it, and it shall never be perfected again. If you are aimless, the paper shall be white and BLANK forever. However I shall burn it with zippo, then it shall be my method to vent my pent up irritation, and serve its purpose. Geesh.

- Ling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites