English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 19 April 2005

ARGH!

I finally got The System!

But then, it's fucking hard. Hard like rock.
I was totally zoned out watching it for the first time. WTF, can he do SLOWER? Then I gave up.

The second day, I was more awake and started to get the feel of the Buck's style. Ok, so I could do (very slowly, at a rate of a sybil/cut/whatever at around 30 seconds.) Genesis, Madonna, West Coast Chaos, 360 Spider, Mary Jane (I modified the last part, it's so confusing!), Werm, False Sybil, and a little of Madonna II.

Buck's style is definitely very complex and troublesome, with alot of details that you need to pay attention on. It almost deny you of any chances of breathing and relaxing your eyes, you need steel of concentration, precision, and determination to get them. I found out that their style originates alot from Tudor's Bad Habits and WTH, but theirs are two to threefold more demanding.

Demanding it is. This had resulted in cramps in my palms and the back of the palms. I ended feeling like trash, and looking like trash with lots of cards on the floor. Hiaz.

But heck, I have not gave up. Today shall be my Flourish Sabbat Day. Let my cramps fade away. =)

Most of all, I'm a Systemer! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites