English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 9 April 2005

Babble babble the Fifth.

Babble about the happenings of yesterday.

Yesterday. 9 April.

I first went to Alden's house, to be a loan shark for The System. He's watching Samurai X as usual. But hey the cartoon looked rather nice, I might say.

Then I went to Heartland Mall. Was supposed to wait for Chris to come. Time was tight, so I went off quickly.

Went to Orchard next, met Edwin and Mac at Wisma's Mac. (Mac in a Mac?!) Got my blank deck from Mac, looked really delicious.

Then, we had a weird jamming place in front of Topshop in Wisma. Really out of place.

After a long time at Topshop, we decided to go to pay WeiPing a visit at Magic City in Queenstown Shopping Centre.

That shop looked rather neat. Jeremy Tan and Nicky was there.

After hanging out there for a while, WeiPing was stubborn that he could do the filpback fan. So I demo-ed for him several times...

Then then, I am the lab rat for Edwin and Mac to test out their watch steal. Damn. I'm sick of it, alright.

Then, I became the second Justin, to be splattered all over with cards, from the failed attempt of Cobra Armspread.

Alright, I think that's about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites