English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 30 April 2005

Babble Babble the Tenth...

Saturday-- 30 April.

Apparently, my brother has been diagnosed with a weird Eating disorder. Let me tell you what he ate in 2 hours. 2 chocolate donuts. 2 large cups of chocolate ice cream. 2 slices of bread. 1 huge bowl of rice with loads of meat. What the hell... I was absolutely astounded at his voracious hunger... Ah wells, he's having puberty.

And, I read the papers today. Huron is on the papers! Uber cool! Tomorrow there shall be a page-long article on card flourishes! Hooray! Finally there's some light on flourishes and flourishers. Virtuoso are still the 1337s reigning strong. They rock big time. Check out Gen Y tomorrow!

Then, I attempted to study for my Mid years... But to no avail. Duh... When is studying ever appealing? Managed about 100 pages of Biology, did some A. Maths and browsed through some Chinese. Can you believe I chiong-ed through the sec 3 chinese in 4 days? Crash course.
I am still not at all stressed. I think I'm immunised to stress already.

Yay, I'll be going to have a family dinner later at some restaurant. My big aunt of mine is damn funny, weird talking style with weird expression. But heck, it's buffet style. =)

Double yay! Tomorrow is SMC outing! Kovan only. So convienent! Looking very forward indeed!

Okay, I'm going off now. Adios, my fiends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites