English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 11 April 2005

Magicians really have no life....

Come to think about it, Magicians really have no life.

Just practise, practise, practise and practise even more. Then perform for a few minutes. Then go back and practise again. And I have realised that I have sort of lost touch with my peers in school, about the latest stuff in shopping centres. Gosh, I have lost alot of time. I felt that I have became a very old person, not liking any of the stuff that my friends are crazy over now. It's only cards, cards and more cards now that have replaced everything. (nearly, with the execption of metal music - that I'm 110% committed to)

This is sad as well as a good thing.

The sad thing, I only talked about magic and metal music and dark stuff mostly. Lost a fucking touch with the rest! And, I have no interest in anything that aren't related to magic/metal music/dark stuff... I have also developed an abhorrence against non-magic/metal music/dark stuff things... I don't take any Neoprints at all... I hated soft toys... I'm going megalomanical about all stuff... Oh my fucking God.

The good thing is that I would excel in the stuff that I'm solely interested in, it's better than Being a Jack of all Trades, Master of None.

But heck, Do you think I have a damn?

Well, No. I just need to remain sane and healthy.

- Mega Lamenting Ling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites