English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 22 April 2005

My lovely Cobra Cut...

Hell yes!

I have got the hang of catching cobra cuts! After like struggling like a toad in a well for 2 fucking months, I have gotten the gift. The gift of pure evilsonic venom of the cobra cuts.
After getting advices from Edwin/Mac/Kev and finally Siyang, after dropping those damnable cards for an bilion times, after bending down to pick up those cards for months, I have got it. The holy moment of my flourishing life.

For this, I have practised about 5 hours today solely on cobra cuts alone, setting up around 70 cobras, catching about 40 of them. Do your pobability. 4/7. Not bad!

But no, I shant be booastful. For this is just the start of the end. Ok I'm talking nonsense. I'll work on it hard and improve... Be humble =)

Okay, I'm still feeling europhic! Sedate me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites