English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 14 April 2005

Rotten mood...

Shucks, tonight has been a really lousy and rotten night!

Firstly, my favourite TV show -- Trigger Happy TV is no longer showing on Arts Central. Fuck shit. Now even my littlest indulgence of superior comedy and entertainment is being absolutely deprived. Fuck. I can hardly fathom life without that fantastic show! Life is unfair, this is a very good example. Fuck it, totally.

Next, my ever irritating brother snatched the computer from my rightful use. Damn it! Now even my friends are deprived of communicating with him. He has just successfully made my day even more rotten. Suck shit. Is playing CS very constructive? Fuck. I hate gamers who lost their lives fragging. Useless activity.

No mood to do anything. The mood is completely fucked up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites