English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 28 April 2005

Babble babble the Eighth...

This few days are both good and bad...

Let's talk about the Bad side first.
Did so badly for my physics test. Screwed it up, totally. I sucked. Hiazzz.
After doing so many cobra cuts, I still can't really catch them nice and correctly. I sucked again. Hiazzz.
The freaking weather is so bad! Humid and freaking hot. Early in the morning, found myself dripping in sweat. WTH. I hate humid weathers. Make me so frustrated.
The exams are coming! Apocalyse is near! Where's Noah's Ark? Looks like I must send my decks away in Noah's Ark and concentrate on my studies right now. Endure...

The Good things now.
Haha, Mr Mok said I'm english powerhouse. So he challenged Lincoln and me (supposedly 2 powerhouses) to make a 30 word sentence. Ok, so we got it. Then, we got 2 packets of tidbits. Hooray. Ah! This made me felt alot better after that sickening physics encounter. =)

Today, just now. The New Paper reporter, Mindy Tan called me. So I will be on the papers once again, New Paper this time. Will be interviewed on 13th May, 5 pm, Esplanade dancing area, right after the last paper of my exams! Don't really know what to say or do. I'll just crash. =) Will those soccer fanatics in my school mob me? Treat me like Michael Jackson without the nose? Well, I leave that to fate. I'll still be myself and be crappy in school, cutting queues. =)

---

And I taught Alden Cobra Cut on Wednesday. And he can do it rather well the next day! Fuck. Why guys are better? I hate this totally. ARGH! He wants something more challenging that the basic cobra. I suggest he can go and jump.
But hey, I can do sybils and more magic effects than him. That's enough to put off a stupid cobra. =)

Alrighty, I'll just stop here for now. Be sure to come back for more of Babble Babble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites