English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 22 November 2006

Flourish!

I can't even remember when exactly I have flourished for more than an hour straight. Been too long. Due to incessant work and school, the first draining away all my time away.

Yesternight saw the crazy 8 hour long flourishing session by myself, spanning from 8pm to 3am. Plugged to my headphones with a good source of metal songs, cards in my hands, and flourish away. Yay. It feels good.

Other things, I loathe Singapore's censorship so bad. 3 days into the release date of Völkerball DVD, and not one copy is out on the shelves yet. And visiting Herzeleid.net makes me feel even more agonized, seeing people from other countries already have their Limited Edition (which costs US$100).

Still on the censorship, I look at the movies that are opening soon. 80% of them are either M-18 (50 or so days to go!) and R-21. Come on, shows like Tenacious D - the lame-ass comedy of Jack Black, are M-18 due to coarse language. Oh pleeze, kids are cursing "CB", "KNN", being exposed to various forms of violence in games, internet at ages as young as 13 or so. I don't get it. This world and society is going retrograde. Let's go back to the caves, tribespeople! Hiaz.

It's good to be the Little Horn,
LingNemesis
23th November 2006 CE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites